Thursday, April 17, 2014

Continued Beginnings.....Or Something....

Image via
If you are my family, namely parents, then you may have periodically followed a previous incarnation of this blog. Located here, this blog was rendered inactive a few months ago when, while trying to downsize my Internet footprint a bit, I deleted what I thought was an innocuous and unused-for-years email address only to set into action a series of events which rendered my blog background effectively deleted. I'm still not sure what I did - the blog still exists online - but I am unable to log in to post anything new or to edit anything old. And so, I am simply beginning anew. The title is pretty much the same, except my old title was obviously taken (by me) and since I couldn't get back in to make any sorts of updates or changes, I'm just starting over with an eerily-similar name. Which is also because I just couldn't think of anything better. ;)

So, here come some more musings on my life. Hope you find this, and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment